Winners of "I Look Like My Dog" contest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I Always loved Disney’s 101 Dalmatians. Not only because the Dalmatians are named by Dalmacija, beautiful seaside region in my country (Croatia - Dubrovnik…), but because in the beginning of this cartoon there were people walking their dogs, and the familiarity was too fun! Every dog owner looked exactly like his dog. Till now I never paid attention to it, but after I stumbled on Cesar’s homepage (don’t ask me what was I doing there), I couldn’t believe it: There actually exists “I look like my Dog” Contest. And here are the winner’s pictures. Uber-cool! For more pictures click Full Story










Jump To:
- C Maniac Project: Daily Lessons in C Language



2 Responses to “Winners of "I Look Like My Dog" contest”

  1. Anonymous cruocitae 

    Wow, are these real couples, or collected separately?

  2. Anonymous veselo 

    O my god.... This is incredible... I think that they are the owners of this dogs.... But this is fantastic

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


German Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag British Flag

This Website is optimized for Firefox. Copyright Vurdlak. Lord Of Net (c) 2005 - 2006.

Search


Lord Of Net



Content



Projects



Haha !!!



Windows Stuff


Previous posts